- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Real Madrid set to fight Bayern Munich for top target – Reports
- Updated: February 22, 2018
Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah’s performances this season have been outstanding. 31 goals in 37 games in the Red of Liverpool has seen the Egyptian help the Merseyside giants to third place in the table and one foot in the quarter-finals of the Champions League after thumping Porto 5-0 in the away leg.
His imperious form in his first season in England has, however, has attracted eyeballs some of the biggest sides in Europe. It was reported earlier that Real Madrid remain the keenest side to acquire his services next season.
However, if reports in Spain are to be believed, the winger/forward has earned some rave reviews from Bundesliga top dogs Bayern Munich as well. According to a report from El Gol Digital, the Bavarians have turned a keen eye on Salah and are ready to start a bidding war to get their man.
With Arjen Robben on his last few years at the Allianz Arena, many believe that Salah can indeed be his perfect replacement.
The report further suggests that the Blancos will have to make a definite decision in the coming days as to whether they want Salah or Chelsea’s Eden Hazard in the coming summer.
Whilst, one can never rule out a move when clubs like Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are involved, one can be rest assured that this is not the last piece of rumours that will hung out to dry in the press regarding Salah and his future.