- Leach sniffs Ashes chance with Stokes return
- Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Back At Claim He Wants To Beat Lionel Messi’s Ballon d’Or Haul
- Qatar kick off FIFA Arab Cup campaign with 1-0 win over Bahrain
- Abid Ali leads Pakistan to eight-wicket win over Bangladesh
- The Chennai Braves win first match of season 5
Social media boycott sent ‘powerful and united message’ as sports world reacts
The Football Association has called on the Government to introduce legislation to compel social media companies to do more to stop online abuse following the sport community’s powerful and united four-day boycott.
Reaction to the four-day social media boycott to tackle online abuse and discrimination – which ended at midnight – has continued to pour in with Kick It Out chief Tony Burnett also appearing on Sky Sports News to lay out what he wants to see happen next.
Source: Sky Sports