- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Al Sadd Maintains Top Position in QatarGas U23 League
- Updated: February 3, 2021
DOHA: Al Sadd maintained their lead in the Qatargas U-23 League by beating Al Khor 6-1 in a Round 14 match at Al Shamal Stadium.
With this victory, Al Sadd maintained the three-point gap over Al Gharafa. Al Sadd have 36 points.
Al Sadd’s goals scored were scored by Abdullah Ismail (40), Mustafa Tariq (42), Hassan Ahmed (47, 70 and 89)
Asaad Riad scored the only goal for Al Khor in the 84th minute of the match.
In another match, Al Gharafa beat Al Kharaitiyat 5-2 at Al Khor Stadium. Al Gharafa have 33 points.
Al Gharafa enjoyed a 3-0 lead before Al Kharaitiyat hit back with two goals in the first half. Al Gharafa, playing with ten men after Mustafa Qadeer was sent off in the 36th minute, restored parity in the second half to complete a resounding win.
The goals were scored by Nasser Al-Enzi (12), Jasim Fahd Al Zaraa (18), Mubarak Al Misefri (26, own goal) Nasser Al Kaabi (69), Abdul-Rahman Al Rashidi (78), Saud Farhan (34) and Abdul Majeed Enad Al-Dairi scored in the 39th minute
In another meeting, Al Sailiya beat Al Ahli 3-0 at Al-Shamal Stadium. Ahmed Sebaei (49), Meshaal Al-Shammari (58) and Fahad Al-Bayati (83) scored the goals for Al Sailiya. In another match, Al Arabi beat Umm Salal 1-0 (Abdul Rahman Al-Sadiq 31)
With the end of the 14th Round week matches, Al Sadd continue to lead with 36 points followed by Al Gharafa (33), Qatar SC (28), Al Duhail (26), Al Rayyan (22), Al Wakra (21), Al Arab (21), Al Sailiya (13), Al Khor (12), Al Kharaitiyat (5) and Al Ahli (2).