- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Introducing Patch 13.15: Let the Battles Begin!
- Updated: August 2, 2023
Ding ding ding! The latest patch is here, and we hope you’re all pumped up for the Soul Fighter summer event! Some of you might have already conquered the existing competition, but guess what? We’re not stopping there! Get ready for even more challenges as we unleash the second half of the Soul Fighter roster in this patch. Watch out for their cameos in the Arena, and Gladiators, stay sharp out there!
Arena has been receiving some love with two micropatches, but that’s not all. We want to keep the game experience exciting and dynamic, so we’ve got another round of balance adjustments for you this time. We hope you’re having a blast in Arena, and we can’t wait to see you in the ring, ready to take on the new challenges