SummerSlam WWE 2019 Predictions
- Updated: July 17, 2019
SummerSlam WWE 2019 is a mega event worth looking forward to! The SummerSlam 2019 date and time should be carefully noted. It will take place on the 11th of August, 2019 which is a Sunday and it will leave the United States for the very first time in 5 years. Yes, you heard it right! SummerSlam 2019 match cards and other aspects will revolve around the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada. It is one of the biggest such WWE shows for 2019.
Here are some Summer Slam 2019 WWE predictions –
- Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar – This Universal Championship match may pan out at WWE SummerSlam 2019. Lesnar will face stiff competition, particularly after taking away Rollins’ title. This could be the main event and Lesnar may again emerge victorious.
- Natalya vs. Becky Lynch – These two superstars will compete for the Raw Women’s Championship. Natalya may win the title match at SummerSlam as per predictions.
- Ricochet vs. AJ Styles (Ladder Match) – This may also take place with either of the two emerging victorious. The card predictions are hard for this duo. Expect an intense encounter.
- Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley – Bayley looks set to gain the title of SmackDown Women’s Championship although Charlotte Flair may come into the mix. There should be a major feud created between the two superstars.
- Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens – This will be a major attraction with Owens clearly inspired by Stone Cold Steve Austin. Shane McMahon should have a huge battle against him at SummerSlam 2019.
- The Undertaker vs. Drew McIntyre – The Undertaker should win here as per predictions although McIntyre almost won at Extreme Rules prior to Roman Reigns making a thrilling save.
Tag Team Championships –
The Revival vs. The Usos – It could be anybody’s game and the tag teams will provide major entertainment. The Extreme Rules match was really thrilling, and it will be the same this time around. They will compete for the Raw Tag Team Championship.
The New Day vs. Heavy Machinery – Another exciting match, this time for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship.
The Kabuki Warriors vs. The IIconics – This will be for the Women’s Tag Team Championship and both teams should be fighting hard for the title.
It remains to be seen whether Kofi Kingston, the WWE Championship holder, gets a match. There could be another match with Samoa Joe or Roman Reigns. There will definitely be some attraction centred on him.