- F1 drivers defend Netflix series after Verstappen snub
- Tunisia’s Jabeur to become first Arab player to crack top 10
- Lautaro Martinez Takes Argentina Run To 25 Unbeaten, Brazil Thrash Uruguay
- Kylian Mbappe Takes Centre Stage For PSG In Absence Of Lionel Messi, Neymar
- Burj Khalifa Lights Up In Team India’s Colours Ahead Of T20 World Cup. Watch
Happy Birthday Triple H: Fans take over Twitter to wish one of WWE’s evergreen superstars
- Updated: July 27, 2020
Paul Michael Levesque, aka Triple H amongst WWE fans, celebrates his 51st Birthday on Monday (July 27) as wishes flocked in on social media.
The iconic wrestler, who made his WWE debut, earlier known by WWF, back in 1995.
The 1969-born out of Nashua, New Hampshire quickly became a fan favourite due to his dominating style inside the ring.
During his 25-year long tenure with the WWE — in which he has earned monikers like – The Cerebral Assassin, The Game and The King of Kings, among others – he has acted as the catalyst of major storylines for several occasions and has evolved into one of the most respected veterans in the scene.
Since 2013, Triple H has been the Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative for WWE sin and as well as the founder and senior producer of NXT.