- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Mixed doubles back at French Open
- Updated: April 14, 2021
Mixed doubles will return for the 2021 French Open after being cancelled last year because of Covid-19 restrictions.
The draw will feature 16 pairs, rather than the usual 32, when the tournament begins in May.
Latisha Chan of Taiwan and Croatia’s Ivan Dodig are the two-time defending champions on the Roland Garros clay.
The French Open will run from 30 May to 13 June after being pushed back by a week in the hope that more spectators will be able to attend.
Source: BBC Sports