- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Training Five: Preparing for Luton Encounter
- Updated: August 23, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino and his Chelsea squad returned to the training grounds at Cobham this morning, gearing up for their upcoming clash against Luton Town on Friday.
As the Premier League campaign commenced, our initial two matches – facing Liverpool at home and West Ham United away – have resulted in a solitary point and an air of disappointment. The team’s performances have warranted better outcomes.
Stamford Bridge will host Luton Town on Friday night, offering the Blues another chance to secure their first victory under the leadership of Mauricio Pochettino. The focus for this week is squarely fixed on clinching three crucial points.
Under the warm sun, a rarity in the UK this summer, the first-team squad convened at Cobham for a training session. The return of Raheem Sterling to training was notable. After the West Ham match, Sterling shared insights into his strong start to the season and what has contributed to his swift adaptation.
by- Sahiba Suri