- “You Want To Have Clarity”: Virat Kohli On South Africa Tour Amid Omicron Scare
- Wanindu Hasaranga five-for seals win after Tom Kohler-Cadmore fireworks
- WTA Suspend China Tournaments Over Peng Shuai
- Leach sniffs Ashes chance with Stokes return
- Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Back At Claim He Wants To Beat Lionel Messi’s Ballon d’Or Haul
Sergio Aguero Will Be Out For At Least Three Months: Barcelona
- Updated: November 2, 2021
Barcelona striker Sergio Aguero will be out for at least three months while his treatment for a heart problem is assessed, the club said.
Barcelona striker Sergio Aguero will be out for at least three months while his treatment for a heart problem is assessed, the club said on Monday. “Aguero has been subjected to a diagnostic and therapeutic process by Dr. Josep Brugada. He is unavailable for selection and during the next three months the effectiveness of treatment will be evaluated in order to determine his recovery process,” the club said.
The Argentine was taken to hospital after suffering breathing problems on Saturday as Barcelona drew at home with Alaves. He was replaced before half time by Philippe Coutinho.
The club uploaded a photo of the player, known as ‘Kun’ on Twitter along with the hashtag ‘ForcaKun’ (Strength Kun).
The 33-year-old arrived last European summer from Manchester City. He has played five competitive matches, scoring just one goal.
Source: NDTV Sports