- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Sania Mirza recovers from Covid-19
- Updated: March 4, 2021
Sania Mirza, a former world number one in doubles, said she felt fine on the court on Wednesday.
Sania and her Slovenian partner Andreja Klepac defeated Gabriela Dabrowski of Canada and Anna Blinkova of Russia 6-2, 6-0 in the Qatar Total Open doubles’ semifinals Wednesday.
The two 34-year-olds also advanced to the six-day tournament’s semifinals.
Sania claimed that she is no longer infected with COVID-19, which kept her isolated for two months.
Sania said she had only light preparation when the COVID-19 pandemic pushed teams indoors and forced tournaments to be canceled last year.