- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Qatari Bandar Mubarak Al Shafi Wins Membership of Asian Bowling Federation
- Updated: February 16, 2021
Secretary-General of the Qatar Bowling Federation Bandar Mubarak Al Shafi won, for the second time, the membership of the Executive Office of the Asian Bowling Federation (ABF), for a four-year term.
This came during the meeting of the ABF General Assembly, which was held Monday via videoconferencing in the State of Kuwait, during which Sheikh Talal Al-Mohammed Al-Sabah, President of the Kuwait Bowling Federation and the ABF, won the presidency of the ABF for a new term.
In a statement on this occasion, Bandar Mubarak Al Shafi, a member of the ABF, said that winning membership of the continental federation is a great honor, adding that he will try to continue Qatar’s approach in supporting the continental and international sport. (QNA)