- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Qatar Handball Team Wins Second Test Match against Iraq
- Updated: January 7, 2022
Qatar handball team defeated Iraqi team 27-19 in a second test match today as part of their preparations to participate in the 20th Asian handball Championship for men’s teams in Saudi Arabia from Jan. 18 to 31 and qualifies for the World Championships in Poland and Sweden. 2023.
The first test match was also ended in favor of Qatar.
Qatar will compete in the Asian Championship in Group C along with the UAE, Iraq and Oman, while group A includes South Korea, Kuwait, Jordan and Singapore, group B includes Saudi Arabia, Iran, Australia and India, and group D includes Bahrain, Hong Kong, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.