- Tunisia’s Jabeur to become first Arab player to crack top 10
- Lautaro Martinez Takes Argentina Run To 25 Unbeaten, Brazil Thrash Uruguay
- Kylian Mbappe Takes Centre Stage For PSG In Absence Of Lionel Messi, Neymar
- Burj Khalifa Lights Up In Team India’s Colours Ahead Of T20 World Cup. Watch
- Kolkata Knight Riders Edge Delhi Capitals By 3 Wickets In Thriller To Enter Third Final
Pedrosa to make MotoGP return in Austria as wild card
- Updated: July 22, 2021
LONDON: Dani Pedrosa will make a wildcard return to MotoGP at Austria’s Red Bull Ring on August 6-8, the KTM team said on Wednesday (Jul 21).
The 35-year-old Spaniard retired from full-time racing at the end of 2018 but has since served as KTM’s factory test rider.
Three times a runner-up in the top category, Pedrosa won 31 races with Honda between 2006-18. The race at the Red Bull Ring will be his first for KTM.
“It’s interesting again to go into a race because it gives you a different perspective compared to a normal test,” he said.
“My focus for the GP is to try to test the things we have on the bike in a race situation. I wish to understand the requests riders might have for different sessions and technical features.”