- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Pakistan Super League T20 to recommence in June
- Updated: March 12, 2021
The Pakistan Super League (PSL) was postponed last week due to a rash of COVID-19 cases involving players and officials, will restart in June, the country’s cricket board announced on Thursday.
After seven people, including six players, tested positive for COVID-19, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) unexpectedly suspended its flagship tournament.
The PCB, franchises, and the league’s governing council have all agreed to stage the tournament again in Karachi.
Following many breaches this year, the cricket board is restructuring the bio-bubble.