- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Nkunku: Returning with Greater Strength!
- Updated: August 16, 2023
Christopher Nkunku is determined to come back even stronger as he recuperates from his knee injury.
The forward sustained the injury in our final pre-season match against Borussia Dortmund in America. Subsequent scans unveiled the extent of the injury, requiring him to be sidelined for a substantial period.
He took to his Instagram account to share a heartfelt message with the Blues fans…
“It’s truly disheartening not to be able to join my teammates at the outset of the season.
“I regret not having the chance to meet you all at the Bridge.
“Rest assured, I am committed to putting in the hard work to return with increased vigor. It’s merely a matter of time.”
We eagerly anticipate your return to the field, Christo!
By – Sahiba Suri