- Medvedev downplays French Open title chances after Geneva exit
- Liverpool take title race down to the wire with win at Southampton
- Liverpool interested in Mbappe but will not get drawn into transfer battle
- Medvedev still hopeful of playing in Wimbledon
- Milan close in on first Serie A title in 11 years after win over Atalanta
LeBron James records 10,000th career assist
- Updated: March 16, 2022
LeBron James is the first NBA player to record 10,000 career assists, rebounds and points, establishing membership in the 10K Club on Sunday night.
James and the Lakers were trailing big against the Phoenix Suns when he zipped a pass across the court to Carmelo Anthony for a 3-pointer to notch assist No. 10,000.
He is the seventh player in NBA history to reach 10,000 assists.
James, 37, cleared 35,000 career points last month, putting him in exclusive company behind Karl Malone and Kareem Adbul-Jabbar. James is the youngest player to score 35,000.
James is on pace to become the oldest player to lead the NBA in scoring, helped by a 50-point performance against the Washington Wizards on Saturday. It was his second 50-point effort in three games.
James entered the game with a 29.7 scoring average.
Source: Field Level Media