- Hatayspor Player Christian Atsu Found Alive
- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
Kim takes HSBC title after Green’s bogey finish
- Updated: May 4, 2021
Kim Hyo-joo won the HSBC Women’s World Championship at Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club on Sunday as Australian Hannah Green bogeyed the last two holes to hand the South Korean victory in the $1.6 million tournament.
Kim’s eight-under par final round of 64 earned her the title with a four round score of 17-under par, although it was Green’s failure to see out the last two holes in regulation that ultimately gave the 25-year-old first place.
Green, who had been third going into the final round, kept herself in contention with a pair of birdies on the front nine before hitting an eagle on the 14th that pulled her level with Kim.
A 15-foot putt at the 16th secured another birdie that took the 2019 Women’s PGA Championship winner into the lead, only for her to drop back into a tie with Kim when she three-putted the 17th hole.