- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
HH the Amir Attends Matches of Day 4 of Qatar Total Open
- Updated: March 5, 2021
HH the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani attended Thursday the competitions of day 4 of the 19th Qatar Total Open 2021 for women’s tennis held at the Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex.
HH the Amir watched the match between Ukraine’s Elina Svitolina and Victoria Azarenka played in the quarter-finals, which ended with a 6-2, 6-4 win for Victoria Azarenka.
HH the Amir watched the match between Czech Karolina Pliskova and American Jessica Pegula, where Jessica Pegula secured 6-3, 6-1 win to qualify for the semi-finals.
The match was attended by a number of their excellencies Sheikhs, ministers and tennis fans, amidst precautionary measures taken to curb the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).