- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Health Update: Teyah Goldie
- Updated: August 23, 2023
We would like to inform you that Teyah Goldie has unfortunately experienced an injury to her anterior cruciate ligament.
Teyah encountered this injury earlier in the summer while away from the club during the off-season. Following a series of tests and evaluations, the severity of the injury has been established.
Teyah has undergone a surgical procedure and has commenced her recovery process at the Arsenal Training Centre.
The entire club is dedicated to providing Teyah with unwavering support to aid her swift return to complete physical well-being.
By- Sahiba Suri