- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Harvey Vale Embarks on Loan Journey
- Updated: August 16, 2023
Harvey Vale has embarked on a season-long loan adventure with League One outfit Bristol Rovers.
The young attacking midfielder initially made his senior debut for Chelsea in December 2021, contributing to a Carabao Cup quarter-final triumph against Brentford.
This marks Harvey Vale’s second loan venture away from Chelsea, the first being his spell with Hull City during the previous season.
Bristol Rovers, under the management of former Premier League player Joey Barton, have commenced their League One campaign with two draws in their opening fixtures of the season.
We wish you all the best, Harvey!
By – Sahiba Suri