- Leach sniffs Ashes chance with Stokes return
- Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Back At Claim He Wants To Beat Lionel Messi’s Ballon d’Or Haul
- Qatar kick off FIFA Arab Cup campaign with 1-0 win over Bahrain
- Abid Ali leads Pakistan to eight-wicket win over Bangladesh
- The Chennai Braves win first match of season 5
Ferrari give Leclerc his race winning 2019 F1 car
- Updated: April 10, 2021
Ferrari Formula One driver Charles Leclerc has a new car in his garage – the one he raced to victory from pole position in Belgium and Italy in 2019.
The 23-year-old Monaco resident posted pictures on Instagram on Friday of the SF90 under a red Ferrari covering in the back of a transporter and then safely indoors.
“Something special just arrived home,” he said.
Ferrari replied on Twitter by saying “we hope you enjoy it”.
The back-to-back 2019 race wins are the only ones Leclerc has chalked up so far in Formula One with the Italian team drawing a blank last season.
The victory at Monza was Ferrari’s first at their home circuit since 2010.
Leclerc joined Ferrari in 2019, his second season, and swiftly out-performed four-times world champion team mate Sebastian Vettel. The German left at the end of 2020 and has been replaced by Spaniard Carlos Sainz.