- Williams strike sees Bilbao past Atletico into Super Cup final
- Liverpool frustrated by 10-man Arsenal in League Cup semi stalemate
- Australia Vows To Enforce Covid Rules Ahead Of Novak Djokovic Decision
- Federico Valverde’s extra-time strike gives Real Madrid 3-2 victory over Barcelona
- Gauff beats Kostyuk, five Americans in Adelaide quarters
England bowled out for 147 on day one of Ashes opener
- Updated: December 8, 2021
England were dismissed for 147 in their first innings before tea on the opening day of the first Ashes test at the Gabba on Wednesday after captain Joe Root won the toss and elected to bat.
Australia’s fast bowling captain Pat Cummins finished with 5-38, the pick of the home bowlers.
Source: Reuters / Reporting by Ian Ransom; Editing by Clarence Fernandez