- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Australia Appoints IPL 2023 Coach For WTC Final
- Updated: June 7, 2023
The Australian team made a last-minute addition to their support staff ahead of the World Test Championship final against India, as they appointed former England head coach Andy Flower as consultant.
Flower joined the side ahead of the clash that begins on Wednesday at The Oval; the former Zimbabwe captain had most recently been the head coach of Indian Premier League team Lucknow Super Giants in the recently-concluded edition.
Flower had coached the England team from 2009-2014; he is, however, not expected to be around for the start of the Ashes series, which begins on June 16 at Edgbaston.
Source:- Hindustan Times