- Williams strike sees Bilbao past Atletico into Super Cup final
- Liverpool frustrated by 10-man Arsenal in League Cup semi stalemate
- Australia Vows To Enforce Covid Rules Ahead Of Novak Djokovic Decision
- Federico Valverde’s extra-time strike gives Real Madrid 3-2 victory over Barcelona
- Gauff beats Kostyuk, five Americans in Adelaide quarters
Chelsea, Liverpool Share Points in Premier League Thriller
- Updated: January 3, 2022
Chelsea and Liverpool played out a thrilling 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge on Saturday in the Premier League Week 21.
Sadio Mane put the Reds in front after nine minutes and Mohammed Salah added Liverpool’s second in the 26th minute as the visitors took a 2-0 lead in the first half-hour.
Mateo Kovacic handed Chelsea a lifeline with a spectacular long-range shot in the 42nd minute. Christian Pulisic leveled the game for the Blues just a few minutes before the break.
Chelsea and Liverpool were both dealt a significant blow in the Premier League title race as the result leave leaders Manchester City 10 points clear.