- Who are the winners of Orange Cap, Purple Cap, Fairplay, and other awards in IPL 2023? Here is the List
- IPL 2023 Final: Jadeja Finishes with a Flourish, Chennai Super Kings Clinch Fifth Title
- Zidane denies coaching Saudi Club Al-Nassr- Report
- Sevilla & Roma in UEFA Europa League Final: Everything you need to Know!
- Harry Kane Posts Emotional Message for Tottenham’s Fans
Brazil favourites to win Qatar World Cup
- Updated: April 2, 2022
Brazil are favourites to win the 2022 World Cup according to bookmakers after the five times champions were on Friday drawn with Serbia, Switzerland and Cameroon in the group stage of the showpiece event in Qatar.
William Hill installed Brazil, who rose to the top of the world rankings this week, as 5-1 favourites to win the tournament ahead of France (11-2), England (6-1), Spain (15-2) and Argentina (11-1).
BetMGM also had Brazil as (5-1) favourites followed by France and England (both 11-2).
Holders France were pooled with Denmark, Tunisia and either the United Arab Emirates, Australia or Peru, who are in a playoff series. England face Iran, the United States and the winners of the European playoff – Wales, Scotland or Ukraine.
The tournament will run from Nov. 21 to Dec 18. It will be the first World Cup in the Middle East.
Source: Reuters / Reporting by Dhruv Munjal in Bengaluru; Editing by Ken Ferris