- Williams strike sees Bilbao past Atletico into Super Cup final
- Liverpool frustrated by 10-man Arsenal in League Cup semi stalemate
- Australia Vows To Enforce Covid Rules Ahead Of Novak Djokovic Decision
- Federico Valverde’s extra-time strike gives Real Madrid 3-2 victory over Barcelona
- Gauff beats Kostyuk, five Americans in Adelaide quarters
Al Attiyah Strengthens His Lead in Dakar Desert Rally
- Updated: January 5, 2022
Qatari driver Nasser Saleh Al Attiyah with French co-driver Mathieu Baumel in Toyota Hilux T1+, consolidated lead in the general ranking of the Dakar Desert Rally in Saudi Arabia after finished eighth in the third stage which took place today between Jeddah and Hail.
The fourth stage of the rally will be held tomorrow, between Qaisumah and the capital, Riyadh, at 707 kilometers, including 465 special stages.
The Dakar Rally, in its 44th edition since its establishment, and the third in Saudi Arabia, extends over a track of more than 8,000 kilometers, and is held over a period of two weeks, this edition will witness 1,065 participants aboard 578 vehicles competing in the toughest desert raid rally.