- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
West Ham United’s triumphant squad, who secured the UEFA Europa Conference League in the 2022/23 season, were honored at a special Road To Victory dinner on Thursday night.
- Updated: August 5, 2023
The team etched their names into West Ham’s history by claiming a 2-1 victory over ACF Fiorentina in Prague, marking the club’s first major trophy in 43 years.
To celebrate this momentous achievement, manager David Moyes, goal-scoring hero Jarrod Bowen, and the entire squad donned their finest attire and joined Club partners and fans at The InterContinental London – The O2. The event was a nostalgic reflection of the team’s incredible journey through Europe last season.
During the festivities, Manager Moyes shared his personal memories of the final and the victorious parade through east London, while forward Bowen gave insight into his thoughts and emotions leading up to that unforgettable moment at Eden Aréna.
Attendees also had the opportunity to interact with Club legends Carlton Cole and Brian Dear, participate in a silent auction for signed West Ham memorabilia, and take photos with both the trophy and the triumphant Hammers.
The night was filled with awards presented to members of the West Ham team, recognizing their incredible performances and successes during the unforgettable European campaign.