- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Introducing Emma Harries: The New Signing for West Ham United!
- Updated: August 3, 2023
Emma Harries, an England U23 international, has officially become a Hammer! After leaving Reading at the end of the previous season, she has now made the move to east London, becoming West Ham United’s second signing of the summer ahead of the upcoming 2023/24 Barclays Women’s Super League season.
Known for her versatility across the front line, Harries showcased her talent while playing for the Royals, scoring six goals in 51 WSL appearances under the guidance of Kelly Chambers.
Excited to continue her development in Claret and Blue, the 21-year-old forward follows in the footsteps of Republic of Ireland international Jessie Stapleton in joining the Hammers. Harries is looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead at Chigwell Construction Stadium.
Freshly signed with the Irons, Harries sat down with West Ham TV to talk about her transfer, her journey in football so far, her enthusiasm for working with Rehanne Skinner, and her aspirations for the upcoming season.