- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Wataru Endo: Liverpool Engages in Discussions for Signing Japanese Midfielder from Stuttgart
- Updated: August 17, 2023
Please note that this information has been taken from media sources and may not reflect the official stance of Liverpool Football Club.
Liverpool is currently in negotiations with Stuttgart regarding the potential signing of Wataru Endo, the midfielder from Japan.
Endo, who is 30 years old, featured in 33 Bundesliga matches during the previous season, showcasing his skills with five goals and four assists.
It’s worth noting that Stuttgart narrowly managed to evade relegation in the last season, securing their place through a play-off victory against Hamburg.