- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Rio Kyerematen Help England Under-18s Secure a 3-2 Win over Australia
- Updated: June 12, 2023
Rio Kyerematen provided an assist to help England Under-18s secure a 3-2 win over Australia at the International Tournament of Lisbon in Portugal on Sunday.
The midfielder, who stepped off the bench to score a late equaliser in Friday’s 2-2 draw with Norway, this time featured from the start and wasted little time in making his mark once again, setting up Zach Marsh to fire the Young Lions ahead inside 14 minutes.
A key part of our Under-18 Premier League Cup-winning side last season, Rio went on to complete the full 90 minutes, seeing Marsh add a second with Max Caputo and Marcus Younis pulling Australia back level, before Adrian Blake scored a late winner for England.
The Young Lions face host nation Portugal in their last game of the tournament on Tuesday evening.