- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Magpies Abroad: November Highlights
- Updated: November 21, 2023
Magpies Abroad: November Highlights Newcastle United’s international players have been active during the November break from domestic action. Let’s take a closer look at how these Magpies have performed on the international stage.
- Germany U-20s 2 England Elite League squad 3 (Jahnstadion Regensburg): Hall made a second-half substitute appearance, playing the final 30 minutes in England’s thrilling win over Germany.
- England Elite League squad 0 Italy U-20s 3 (Eco-Power Stadium): On loan, Hall completed 90 minutes in Doncaster as England suffered a defeat to Italy.
- Sweden 2 Estonia 0 (Friends Arena): Krafth played the full 90 minutes as Sweden secured a victory over Estonia, finishing third in their EURO 2024 qualifying group.
- Azerbaijan 3 Sweden 0 (Tofig Bahramov Republican Stadium): Krafth made a substitute appearance, playing the final half-hour in Sweden’s defeat to Azerbaijan.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina 1 Slovakia 2 (Bilino Polje): Dúbravka was an unused substitute as Slovakia, already qualified, secured a victory.
- Slovakia 4 Iceland 2 (Tehelné pole): Dúbravka started for Slovakia, earning his 41st international cap in a significant win that secured their place at EURO 2024.
- Serbia U-21s 0 England U-21s 3 (Backa Topola): Livramento completed 90 minutes in England’s 3-0 win over Serbia U-21s.
- England U-21s vs Northern Ireland U-21s (Goodison Park): Livramento is set to feature in the upcoming match against Northern Ireland U-21s.
- Switzerland 1 Kosovo 1 (St. Jakob-Park): Schär was an unused substitute as Switzerland drew with Kosovo.
- Israel 1 Switzerland 1 (Pancho Aréna): Schär didn’t feature in Switzerland’s draw against Israel.
- Romania vs Switzerland (Arena Nationala): Schär is expected to be part of the squad for the upcoming match against Romania.
Charlie McArthur and Johnny Emerson:
- Scotland U-19s 3 Andorra U-19s 1 (Stadion Albena): McArthur captained the side, and Emerson was on the bench as Scotland U-19s secured a win over Andorra.
- Bulgaria U-19s 0 Scotland U-19s 0 (Stadion Spartak): Both players started in the goalless draw with Bulgaria, with McArthur playing the full 90 minutes and Emerson being substituted after the break.
- Scotland U-19s vs Serbia U-19s (Stadion Spartak): McArthur and Emerson are set to be involved in the upcoming match against Serbia U-19s.
- England 2 Malta 0 (Wembley Stadium): Trippier played the full 90 minutes as England secured a 2-0 win over Malta.
- North Macedonia vs England: Trippier withdrew from the squad due to a personal matter and didn’t feature in the match against North Macedonia.
- Belgium U-21s 0 Scotland U-21s 2 (Stadion Schiervelde): Smith was called up but didn’t feature in Scotland U-21s’ 2-0 win against Belgium U-21s.
- Hungary U-21s vs Scotland U-21s (Hidegkuti Nandor Stadium): Smith is set to be part of the squad for the upcoming match against Hungary U-21s.
Bruno Guimarães and Joelinton:
- Colombia 2 Brazil 1 (Estadio Metropolitano Roberto Meléndez): Guimarães started and played 90 minutes, while Joelinton was an unused substitute in Brazil’s match against Colombia.
- Brazil vs Argentina (Maracanã): Guimarães and Joelinton are expected to be part of the squad for the upcoming match against Argentina.
These international fixtures provide valuable experience for Newcastle United’s players and contribute to their development on the global stage.
For More Related Updates Please Visit Our Official Website
By- Sahiba Suri