- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Sir Bobby Charlton’s Funeral Details
- Updated: November 10, 2023
Manchester United announces the funeral details for the late Sir Bobby Charlton. The service at Manchester Cathedral on Monday invites fans to pay their respects along the route from Old Trafford. Up to 1,000 guests will attend the private service, celebrating Sir Bobby’s remarkable life. The Charlton family requests no flowers but welcomes donations to charities close to his heart.
- Sir Bobby Charlton’s funeral at Manchester Cathedral on Monday, November 13, at 14:00 GMT.
- Fans invited to pay respects along the route from Old Trafford.
- Arrival at Old Trafford advised by 13:00; procession passes Trinity Statue at 13:30.
- Up to 1,000 guests expected at the private service led by Canon Nigel Ashworth.
- No broadcast or filming of the service; private eulogies by family members and the football club.
- The Charlton family expresses gratitude for the love and respect shown.
- This poignant event stands as a testament to Sir Bobby Charlton’s enduring legacy, both on and off the football field, and provides a fitting farewell to a true icon in the world of sports.
Bobby Charlton’s funeral is scheduled at Manchester Cathedral on Monday, November 13, at 14:00 GMT. The iconic route from Old Trafford to the cathedral will witness fans joining in to honor the late football legend. Attendees are advised to arrive at Old Trafford by 13:00, with the procession passing the Trinity Statue at 13:30.
The private service, expected to host up to 1,000 guests, will be led by Canon Nigel Ashworth, bringing together individuals from various spheres to celebrate Sir Bobby’s extraordinary life. A poignant touch will be added with private eulogies delivered by family members and representatives from the football club.
Notably, there will be no broadcast or filming of the service, preserving the intimacy of the occasion. The Charlton family extends heartfelt gratitude for the overwhelming love and respect shown by fans and well-wishers during this challenging time.
Charities for Donations:
- Sir Bobby Charlton Foundation
- The Children’s Adventure Farm Trust (CAFT)
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Alzheimer’s UK
For More Related Updates Please Visit Our Official Website
By- Sahiba Suri