- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Man United vs. Luton: Team Updates & Injury News
- Updated: November 10, 2023
Following a controversial loss in Copenhagen, Man United prepares to face Luton Town in the Premier League. Manager Erik ten Hag addresses injury concerns and assesses options for the crucial fixture.
Man United looks to rebound from a contentious 4-3 defeat at FC Copenhagen, gearing up for the encounter with Luton Town. As the team’s 50th Premier League opponent, Luton Town poses a challenge after a commendable 1-1 draw against Liverpool.
In the aftermath of the Copenhagen match, manager Erik ten Hag faces a defensive setback with Jonny Evans likely unavailable due to injury. Reflecting on the situation, ten Hag emphasizes the depth of the squad, with Raphael Varane stepping in alongside Harry Maguire. The return of Victor Lindelof and Marcus Rashford from suspension adds to the manager’s options.
While Amad is back in training, the recovery process continues after surgery. The injury list includes Casemiro, Tyrell Malacia, Lisandro Martinez, and Luke Shaw. Kobbie Mainoo gains valuable playing time in the Under-19s, showcasing the depth of the club’s youth talent.
On the Luton Town side, former Red Tahith Chong shines with his first Premier League goal, and Academy product Teden Mengi impresses in defense. Hatters boss Rob Edwards navigates an injury situation, with updates awaited on Mads Andersen, Reece Burke, and Dan Potts. Amari’i Bell and Albert Sambi Lokonga, recovering from thigh problems, may return for the upcoming clash.
- Jonny Evans doubtful for Luton Town clash.
- Marcus Rashford available after European suspension.
- Amad back in training, but full fitness pending.
- Luton Town’s Tahith Chong and Teden Mengi in good form.
- Rob Edwards assesses Luton’s injury situation for the trip to Old Trafford.
For More Related Updates Please Visit Our Official Website
By- Sahiba Suri