- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Man United Internationals: November Break Highlights
- Updated: November 15, 2023
As Premier League action takes a brief pause, Man United players find themselves engaged in international football across various continents. The focus is on Euro 2024 qualifiers, with England, Scotland, Sweden, and Portugal among the nations featuring Red Devils.
In Europe, England, with contributions from Harry Maguire and Marcus Rashford, has already secured a spot in the Euro 2024 finals. Scotland, where Scott McTominay continues his excellent form, is set to face Georgia and Norway. Victor Lindelof eyes captaincy for Sweden against Azerbaijan and Estonia, although they trail in Group F.
Portugal, led by Bruno Fernandes, aims to complete a flawless group campaign against Liechtenstein and Iceland, while Turkey, featuring Altay Bayindir, is confident about winning Group D. Unfortunately, Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland), Christian Eriksen, and Rasmus Hojlund (both Denmark) withdrew due to injuries.
In Africa, Sofyan Amrabat’s Morocco faces Tanzania after Eritrea withdrew from World Cup qualifying. Cameroon, with Andre Onana in goal, seeks automatic qualification, playing Mauritius and Libya.
South America sees Uruguay’s Facundo Pellistri, fresh from his contributions at Fulham, facing Argentina and Bolivia under coach Marcelo Bielsa.
For those eager to follow the action, here’s a glimpse of the upcoming fixtures:
Thursday, 16 November:
- Azerbaijan vs. Sweden (17:00)
- Georgia vs. Scotland (17:00)
- Liechtenstein vs. Portugal (19:45)
Friday, 17 November:
- Argentina vs. Uruguay (00:00)
- Cameroon vs. Mauritius (19:00)
- England vs. Malta (19:45)
Saturday, 18 November:
- Germany vs. Turkey (19:45)
Sunday, 19 November:
- Sweden vs. Estonia (17:00)
- Portugal vs. Iceland (19:45)
- Scotland vs. Norway (19:45)
Monday, 20 November:
- North Macedonia vs. England (19:45)
Tuesday, 21 November:
- Libya vs. Cameroon (16:00)
- Tanzania vs. Morocco (19:00)
- Wales vs. Turkey (19:45)
- Uruguay vs. Bolivia (23:30)
As Man United fans eagerly await the return to Premier League action on 26 November, the international stage provides an exciting spectacle with key players representing their nations. Stay tuned for updates on ManUtd.com and the United App for comprehensive coverage
For More Related Updates Please Visit Our Official Website
By- Sahiba Suri