- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Manchester City’s: Week Schedule and Previews
- Updated: September 25, 2023
Manchester City’s Week Ahead: Key Fixtures and Events
It’s the final week of September, and Manchester City’s teams are gearing up for another action-packed seven days. Here’s a breakdown of all the important dates, times, and key information you need to know:
- Nepal vs. Japan | Asian Games | 12:30 (UK)
City’s Yui Hasegawa might feature for Japan as they take on Nepal in the Asian Games. Kick-off is at 12:30 (UK), and you can expect a detailed City-centric report on mancity.com and the official app after the game.
- Venezuela vs. Uruguay | Women’s International Friendly | 00:00 (UK)
- Newcastle vs. City | Pep Guardiola Press Conference | 12:30 (UK)
- Italy vs. Sweden | Women’s Nations League | 16:45 (UK)
- Portugal vs. Norway | Women’s Nations League | 18:15 (UK)
- Netherlands vs. England | Women’s Nations League | 19:00 (UK)
- Barnsley vs. City EDS | EFL Trophy | Oakwell | 19:30 (UK)
Tuesday brings a flurry of matches, both domestic and international. Pep Guardiola’s press conference is scheduled for 12:30 (UK) as we prepare for our Carabao Cup clash with Newcastle United. You can follow the press conference live on mancity.com and the app, and comprehensive coverage will be available. Later in the evening, our Elite Development Squad faces Barnsley in the EFL Trophy at 19:30 (UK), with detailed match reports and highlights coming shortly after the game.
In women’s football, several City stars are in action for their international teams as the Women’s Nations League continues. Stay tuned for comprehensive, City-focused international roundups.
- Canada vs. Jamaica | CONCACAF Women’s Championship | 00:00 (UK)
- Newcastle vs. City | Carabao Cup | St James’ Park | 20:00 (UK)
Wednesday kicks off with Khadija ‘Bunny’ Shaw’s Jamaica facing Canada at midnight (UK). Then, Manchester City begins its Carabao Cup campaign with an away match against Newcastle at 20:00 (UK). You can follow all the action on mancity.com and the Man City app, with Matchday Centre coverage starting two hours before kick-off. Our Matchday Live show will feature City-centric coverage and live audio commentary, with match reports, reactions, and highlights available after the game.
- Wolves vs. City | Pep Guardiola Press Conference | 13:30 (UK)
- West Ham vs. City | Barclays Women’s Super League | Gareth Taylor Press Conference | 14:30 (UK)
Both the men’s and women’s managers will address the media on Friday ahead of important league fixtures. Guardiola’s press conference begins at 13:30 (UK), followed by Gareth Taylor’s press conference at 14:30 (UK), where they’ll provide insights into the upcoming matches. You can catch the press conferences live on mancity.com and the app, with recaps available afterward.
- Derby vs. City | Under-18 Premier League | 12:30 (UK)
- City EDS vs. West Ham | Premier League 2 | 13:00 (UK)
- Wolves vs. City | Premier League | 15:00 (UK)
Saturday promises a football feast with three City teams in action. First, our Under-18s look to continue their perfect start against Derby at 12:30 (UK). The EDS team then faces West Ham at 13:00 (UK), with detailed reports and highlights available on mancity.com and the Man City app. In the Premier League, Guardiola’s men travel to Molinuex to maintain their winning start at 15:00 (UK). Matchday Centre coverage begins two hours before kick-off, and you can catch the action live on mancity.com and the app.
- West Ham vs. City | Barclays Women’s Super League | 15:00 (UK)
The week concludes with Taylor’s team starting their WSL season against West Ham United on Sunday 1 October, kicking off at 15:00 (UK). You can follow the match online with our Matchday Centre, which begins 120 minutes before kick-off. Our Matchday Live show will feature City-centric coverage, and you can access match reports, reactions, highlights, and full-match replays after the game. Stay connected with Manchester City for an exciting week ahead.
For More Related Updates Visit Our Official Site
By- Sahiba Suri