- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Manchester City has been drawn into Group B for the 2023/24 Continental Cup group stage.
- Updated: August 2, 2023
The team will face Everton, Liverpool, and Leicester City, with fixture details to be announced soon.
Having won the trophy in 2022 by defeating Chelsea 3-1 in the final, City is eager to make a strong start in the competition after narrowly missing out on Champions League qualification last season. In the previous term, the team reached the semi-finals, winning all five of their previous fixtures before being edged out by Arsenal 1-0 in extra time.
The first round of the competition will take place on October 11 and 12, with the first-place team in each group and the best runner-up qualifying for the last-eight. Stay tuned to mancity.com and the official app for ticketing and scheduling details for the Continental Cup group stage.