- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Manchester City and Chelsea Fixtures Rescheduled for Television Broadcast
- Updated: August 18, 2023
The Premier League encounters against Manchester City and Chelsea slated for October have undergone rescheduling, following their selection for live broadcasting on UK television.
Our anticipated clash with the reigning champions, initially planned for Saturday, October 7, at Emirates Stadium, has been shifted to Sunday, October 8, with a kick-off time of 4.30pm. This fixture is set to be showcased on Sky Sports.
Subsequently, two weeks later, we journey to Stamford Bridge for a face-off against Mauricio Pochettino’s revamped Chelsea side. While the match still retains its original date of Saturday, October 21, it has been pushed to a later start time of 5.30pm to accommodate live coverage by Sky Sports.
The revisions for televised fixtures in October have now been concluded for all Premier League matches. It’s important to note that fixtures are perpetually subject to potential alterations.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Usage of quotes from this article is permissible, contingent upon appropriate accreditation to www.arsenal.com as the source.
By- Sahiba Suri