- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Liverpool’s fixture schedule in August
- Updated: July 31, 2023
A trip to Stamford Bridge marks the start of the 2023-24 Premier League season for Liverpool during August, a month that includes fixtures for the club’s men’s, women’s and Academy teams.
Jürgen Klopp’s Reds will travel to the home of Mauricio Pochettino’s Blues for their opening match of the new top-flight campaign on Sunday August 13 (4.30pm BST kick-off).
Their final in-game preparations for that contest will take place with friendlies in Singapore and Preston, both of which will be shown live on LFCTV and LFCTV GO.
First, Liverpool meet Bayern Munich at Singapore’s National Stadium on Wednesday August 2 (12.30pm BST kick-off), before rounding off their summer schedule by taking on newly promoted Bundesliga team SV Darmstadt 98 at Deepdale on Monday August 7 (7pm BST kick-off).
And Klopp’s side conclude the month away to Newcastle United, with the match at St. James’ Park scheduled for Sunday August 27 (4.30pm BST kick-off).
Meanwhile, Liverpool FC Women’s preparations for the Barclays Women’s Super League season, which gets under way in early October, will continue with three friendlies.
First, Matt Beard’s team will visit Birmingham City Women at St Andrew’s on Sunday August 20 (kick-off TBC), before they compete in the AMOS Women’s French Cup alongside AC Milan, Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
The Reds will play two games at Stade Michel Bendichou in Colomiers on August 28 and August 31, with further details to follow soon