- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Liverpool Initiates Contact with Fiorentina as They Explore Potential Sofyan Amrabat Transfer
- Updated: August 19, 2023
Please be aware that this report has been drawn from media sources and may not accurately reflect the official standpoint of Liverpool Football Club.
Reports emerging from Italy indicate that Liverpool has established communication with Fiorentina as they contemplate the possibility of securing the services of midfielder Sofyan Amrabat.
Throughout the summer, the Moroccan international has been linked with moves to both Manchester United and Saudi Arabia. Amrabat is reportedly interested in a move to Old Trafford. However, Manchester United has faced challenges in finalizing any deals due to their ongoing efforts to offload players in order to generate funds for reinvesting in the squad.
Sky in Italy has reported that Liverpool is seeking to capitalize on this situation by engaging in discussions with Fiorentina. The club aims to outmaneuver their intense rivals and secure the signing of one of their key targeted players.
By – Sahiba Suri