- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Liverpool Engages in Training Prior to Anfield Encounter Against Bournemouth
- Updated: August 19, 2023
Explore our gallery featuring 43 snapshots from Liverpool’s most recent session held at the AXA Training Centre.
On Wednesday afternoon, the Reds underwent a training session at their training facility, gearing up for the upcoming match against AFC Bournemouth scheduled for the weekend at Anfield.
By – Sahiba Suri