- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Klopp Quickly Identifies Next Liverpool Target Following Wataru Endo Transfer
- Updated: August 20, 2023
This article has been reproduced from external sources. It does not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of Liverpool.
Liverpool’s pursuit of Crystal Palace midfielder Cheick Doucoure is still ongoing, despite the imminent completion of the £15.4 million transfer deal for Stuttgart captain Wataru Endo.
The Reds are on the verge of officially announcing the acquisition of 30-year-old Endo in the coming days.
The unexpected interest in the Japanese international arose after both Moises Caicedo and Romeo Lavia declined offers to join Anfield, opting to sign with Chelsea instead.
By- Sahiba Suri