- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
France Midfielder leaves Chelsea for Saudi Arabia Champions Al Ittihad
- Updated: June 21, 2023
N’Golo Kante leaves Chelsea after seven years at Stamford Bridge; France midfielder key part of Blues squad that won Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Europa League and Club World Cup during his spell at club; Kante joins Karim Benzema at Saudi Arabia champions Al Ittihad
The 32-year-old, who won the 2018 World Cup with France, joins up with compatriot Karim Benzema, who left Real Madrid and signed a three-year contract with the Saudi side earlier this week.
“Don’t believe in fake news. Kante is an Ittihad player now,” the club posted in a video on Twitter.
Reports suggest the former Leicester City midfielder has signed a contract worth around £86m-a-year.
Al Ittihad are managed by former Wolves and Tottenham boss Nuno Espirito Santo and finished five points ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Al Nassr – who came second – last season.