- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Emirates Stadium WSL Opener Tickets Now Available for Purchase
- Updated: August 14, 2023
Secure your spot at the Emirates Stadium for our inaugural Barclays Women’s Super League (WSL) match against Liverpool on October 1, and take advantage of the early bird pricing.
As we commence our 2023/24 league journey, we are set to face off against Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium. Early bird tickets for this exciting clash are now up for grabs. Additionally, this fixture is included for holders of the Arsenal Women’s season ticket and our Home Advantage Pack, which can still be acquired through this link.
By purchasing your tickets before August 17, you can avail the early bird rates, with adult tickets priced at an affordable £9 and club level seats at £35.
In their resurgence to the Women’s Super League, Liverpool made a significant impact by defeating eventual league champions Chelsea 2-1 at Prenton Park in their opening game. In the previous season, we secured victories against Matt Beard’s side in both home and away encounters.
In the prior engagement at Emirates Stadium, our women’s team achieved a historic feat by selling out the stadium for the first time. Though narrowly missing out, they exhibited an extraordinary performance in the Champions League semi-finals, where Wolfsburg edged past our Gunners with a 3-2 scoreline in extra time. However, Wolfsburg’s journey concluded with a loss to Barcelona in the final.