- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Club Statement – West Ham United is pleased to announce the appointment of Vanessa Gold to the Club’s Board of Directors.
- Updated: August 3, 2023
Vanessa will take on the role of Joint-Chair, a position previously held by her father David Gold, who sadly passed away at the age of 86 in January 2023.
Expressing her sentiments, West Ham United Joint-Chair Vanessa Gold said, “West Ham United is a Club that holds immense significance for me and my family. My late father’s deep-rooted history and love for the Club are well known, and I consider it an honor and privilege to carry on our family legacy by joining the West Ham United Board. I bring my own experience and will support the Club and everyone associated with it in every possible way.”
Vice-Chair, Karren Brady, expressed her delight, stating, “We are thrilled to have Vanessa join the Board of Directors at West Ham United. Her strong business acumen and experience will undoubtedly have a hugely positive impact, benefiting the Football Club.”
West Ham United Joint-Chair David Sullivan also shared his delight, saying, “I am delighted to welcome Vanessa to the Board of Directors at West Ham United. David Gold and I were close friends and business partners for almost half a century, and it is reassuring to see David’s legacy continued in his name. West Ham United is a club built on strong family values and principles, and it is essential that we continue to uphold them. Vanessa is already a familiar and loyal member of the West Ham family, and we look forward to working together.”