- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Moises Caicedo’s Official Squad Number Confirmed
- Updated: August 17, 2023
Caicedo’s Debut Training Session with Chelsea MEN’S TEAM
This morning marked Moises Caicedo’s inaugural training session donning the Chelsea jersey, as he joined his fellow teammates at Cobham for the very first time.
Fresh from his recent transition from Brighton & Hove Albion, the midfielder stepped onto the grass at our training center in Surrey.
Exuding positivity, Caicedo was all smiles as he embraced his new environment, clearly in high spirits as he began acquainting himself with his new surroundings.