- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Mauricio Pochettino has refrained from making any definitive statements about the severity of Trevoh Chalobah’s potential injury
- Updated: July 31, 2023
After the centre-back had to leave the field during our 2-0 victory against Fulham in Washington D.C.
Chalobah played for only 15 minutes in the match, during which Pochettino utilized 23 players, with just three Blues, namely Kepa, Moreira, and Mudryk, not featuring in the game.
When asked about Chalobah’s injury after the match, Pochettino said, “I hope it’s not a big issue, but now, we need to assess. It doesn’t mean it is significant. It was a precaution, but we need to assess him over the next few days. We don’t believe it is serious, but we also hope for the best.”