- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Liverpool Places £16m Bid for Stuttgart Midfielder Wataru Endo
- Updated: August 17, 2023
Please note that this information has been sourced from media outlets and may not necessarily reflect the official stance of Liverpool Football Club.
In a surprising move, Liverpool has tabled an offer for the services of Wataru Endo, the Japanese international, aiming to secure his talents for around £16 million. The bid is part of Jurgen Klopp’s strategy to reinforce the team’s midfield with an adept holding player.
Endo, who hails from Japan and is 30 years old, brings versatility to his game by also being capable of performing in the role of a centre-back. Notably, he is en route to Merseyside to finalize what could be a remarkable transfer deal.
Additional reports from Sky in Italy suggest that Liverpool has engaged in discussions through intermediaries with Fiorentina regarding the potential acquisition of Sofyan Amrabat.
By – Sahiba Suri