- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Catch the live action of Liverpool’s pre-season match against Bayern Munich in Singapore on LFCTV and LFCTV GO, starting from 11.30am BST today.
- Updated: August 2, 2023
The clash between the Reds and the Bundesliga champions will take place at the National Stadium, where the winners will be awarded the Singapore Trophy, presented by Audi and Standard Chartered Bank. Kick-off is scheduled for 12.30pm BST.
Subscribers can enjoy the entire 90 minutes of this friendly encounter through our live stream on LFCTV and LFCTV GO. Don’t miss out on this exciting match! Subscribe to LFCTV GO now and avail of a one-month free trial by using the code GOFREE23.
Liverpool’s last pre-season fixture against SV Darmstadt 98 at Deepdale Stadium will also be available for live viewing and on-demand access on Monday, August 7.
For more details on how to join, visit Liverpoolfc.com/watch. Alternatively, you can sign up and watch via the official LFCTV GO app (iOS | Google Play). Terms and conditions apply.
Please note that in Australia, the game will not be broadcasted live but will be accessible on a delayed basis after the final whistle.