- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Alsu Abdullina Joins Paris FC on Loan
- Updated: August 24, 2023
Chelsea has officially confirmed that defender Alsu Abdullina will be on loan to Paris FC in France for the upcoming 2023/24 season.
The 22-year-old initially joined the Blues midway through the 2021/22 season and managed to feature in 11 matches before the season’s conclusion.
In the course of the 2022/23 season, Abdullina engaged in her first complete season with Chelsea, participating in nine matches across various competitions. During this time, she impressively contributed three assists.
For the 2023/24 campaign, Abdullina’s loan move will take her to Paris FC in Division 1 Féminine, the top tier of women’s football in France. Paris FC secured a commendable third place finish last season, thereby securing a spot in the UEFA Women’s Champions League qualifiers.
The entire Chelsea community extends their best wishes to Alsu as she embarks on her journey with Paris FC.
By- Sahiba Suri