- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Cancellation of Open Water Swimming World Cup Paris
- Updated: August 8, 2023
Due to the recent significant increase in rainfall in Paris, the water quality of the Seine River has fallen below the acceptable standards required to ensure the safety and well-being of swimmers. As a result of this situation, World Aquatics, in collaboration with public health authorities and event organizers, has regrettably decided to cancel the scheduled Open Water Swimming World Cup that was set to take place this upcoming weekend.